Help us to win our campaign!
Organising a “European Citizens´ Initiative” means: create a major network in at least 7 countries of the European Union, rent an Internet server and set up some very complicated software (called OCS “online collection software”), get an official certification for both, prepare events and media work, have all legal questions checked – and this is only the beginning. The whole year of signature gathering is still to come.
All this costs money and means a lot of work to do.
Do you want to contribute? Your help will be very welcome:
– Register right now: The more people register right from the beginning of our campaign, the more successful the very start of the online-collection will be. Register
– Tell your friends and colleagues. Everybody can register right now and be informed as soon as the gathering of signatures starts.
– Donate: If you want to donate you can do it here.
– Do you know organisations, groups, active persons who could become partners in the campaign? Tell them about us or send us their email address! Contact
– Help us getting this website multi-lingual. This website should should be published in as many European languages as possible. Translate an article into your mother tongue. Send us an email or simply start translating. Contact